According to a recent report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, demand for arthroscopic shavers is projected to close in on a valuation of US$ 1.8 Mn in 2021, and rise at a CAGR of around 5.6% through the end of 2031.
Joints are a complex structure that provide stability to body structure and play a vital role in our everyday body movements. Some disorders disturb the balance stress distribution within joints, resulting in functional impairment. Arthroscopic shavers are used to bring back the distribution of tension between joints.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7081
Key Segments Covered in Arthroscopic Shavers Industry Survey
- Arthroscopic Shavers Market by Product Type
- Control Systems
- Shaver Hand-pieces
- Arthroscopic Shavers Market by End User
- Arthroscopic Shavers for Hospitals
- Arthroscopic Shavers for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Arthroscopic Shavers for Orthopedic Clinics
- Arthroscopic Shavers Market by Application
- Arthroscopic Shavers for Knee Repair
- Arthroscopic Shavers for Shoulder Repair
- Arthroscopic Shavers for Hip Repair
- Arthroscopic Shavers Market by Region
- North America Arthroscopic Shavers Market
- Latin America Arthroscopic Shavers Market
- Europe Arthroscopic Shavers Market
- East Asia Arthroscopic Shavers Market
- South Asia Arthroscopic Shavers Market
- Oceania Arthroscopic Shavers Market
- MEA Arthroscopic Shavers Market
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7081
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The North America market is estimated to be valued at over US$ 1 Bn by 2031.
- Europe is estimated to be valued at US$ 377 Mn by 2031.
- Strong production footprint of key market participants in the U.S. has made it hold the largest market share of 73.4% in North America.
- The arthroscopic shavers market is segmented based on application, where shoulder repair holds high share of 20.2% and is set to witness a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7081
Get More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the demand for arthroscopic shavers, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583