The automotive fuel tank market has garnered a market value of US$ 30 Bn in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 6% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 53.8 Bn.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=26
Demand for automotive fuel tanks expanded at a moderate CAGR of 5% in terms of value from 2017 to 2021, projected Fact.MR- a market research and competitive intelligence provider. Increasing sales of automotive fuel tanks in the commercial vehicle sector (both HCVs and LCVs) will likely generate a higher level of revenue in the coming years. In terms of volume, automotive fuel tanks with capacities between 45 and 75 liters will continue to dominate in terms of sales, representing over half of the overall market value during the projected period.
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the sales of fuel tanks for personal and commercial vehicles experienced a sharp decline. Due to logistical limitations, the demand for commercial vehicles declined in the first few months of COVID-19. However, in the forthcoming months, this disequilibrium dissipated, allowing for the demand-supply gap to be filled. Several types of vehicles generated exponential demand on the market, but the demand for passenger cars increased most dramatically in the market.
Prominent Key players of the Automotive Fuel Tank market survey report:
- Compagnie Plastic Omnium SA
- Magna International Inc.
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd.
- Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG
- TI Fluid Systems
- YAPP Automotive Systems Co. Ltd.
- Martinrea International Inc.
- Industries Spectra Premium Inc.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights
Key Segments Covered in the Automotive Fuel Tank Industry Report
By Material Type
- Plastic Automotive Fuel Tank
- Steel Automotive Fuel Tank
- Aluminium Automotive Fuel Tank
- Less than 45 L Automotive Fuel Tank
- 45 – 75 L Automotive Fuel Tank
- Above 75 L Automotive Fuel Tank
By Sales Channel
- Automotive Fuel Tank Sales via OEMs
- Automotive Fuel Tank Sales via Aftermarket
By Vehicle Type
- PC Automotive Fuel Tank
- LCV Automotive Fuel Tank
- HCV Automotive Fuel Tank
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Automotive Fuel Tank Market report provide to the readers?
- Automotive Fuel Tank fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Automotive Fuel Tank player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Automotive Fuel Tank in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Automotive Fuel Tank.