The Calcium Carbonate market is estimated at US$ 25 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach at a valuation of US$ 49.2 Billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2022-2032. The calcium carbonate market is a large and growing industry, driven by demand from a wide range of end-use applications. Calcium carbonate is a mineral compound made up of calcium, carbon, and oxygen, and is used as a filler, pigment, and in a variety of other industrial applications. One of the major factors driving the growth of the calcium carbonate market is the increasing demand for paper, particularly in developing economies. Calcium carbonate is used as a filler and coating material in paper production, and the growing demand for paper products such as packaging materials, books, and newspapers is expected to boost market growth
In addition, calcium carbonate is widely used as a filler in the plastics industry, particularly in the production of PVC pipes, which is another key driver of market growth. The use of calcium carbonate in construction applications, such as concrete and asphalt, is also expected to contribute to market growth in the coming years
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7893
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The Calcium carbonate market is anticipated to add 1.2X value by 2032.
- The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% and be valued at US$ 49.2 Bn by 2032.
- The calcium carbonate market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 10.1 Bn in 2021 to US$ 16.1 Bn by 2032
The calcium carbonate market is geographically diverse and can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is the largest market for calcium carbonate, owing to the growing demand for paper, plastic, and construction materials in countries such as China, India, and Japan. North America and Europe are also significant markets, driven by the demand for calcium carbonate in the paper and plastics industries. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are expected to experience moderate growth, owing to increasing demand for construction materials and the growing industrialization of these regions. The market is highly competitive, with major players including Omya AG, Imerys, Minerals Technologies Inc., and Huber Engineered Materials
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7893
Some of the key recent developments in the calcium carbonate market are :
- In August 2022, Cimbar announced that it has completed the acquisition of Imerys’ calcium carbonate operations. The latter’s Sahuarita manufacturing site will broaden Cimbar’s portfolio.
- In May 2022, a MoU was signed between Excalibar Minerals LLC and Ithaca Energy Partners. The objective of this deal is the establishment of a barium manufacturing plant in Guyana.
Key Companies Profiled
- Greer Limestone Company
- Mineral Technologies Inc.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Calcinor SA
- Excalibar Minerals
- Midwest Calcium Carbonates
- GLC Minerals Inc
- Omya AG
- Longcliffe Quarries Ltd. Carmeuse
Key Segments Covered in Industry Survey
- By Type :
- By End use Industry :
- Adhesive and Sealants
- Paints and Surface coating
- Plastics and Composites
- Rubber and Elastomers
- Glass and ceramics
- Construction and architecture
- Paper and Pulp
- Agriculture and agronomy
- By Application :
- Dietary supplements
- Mining and mineral processing
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7893
Key Questions Covered
- What is calcium carbonate and what are its uses?
- What are the key drivers of the calcium carbonate market?
- What are the challenges faced by the calcium carbonate market?
- Which regions are the major markets for calcium carbonate?
- Who are the key players in the calcium carbonate market?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583