According to latest research study by Fact.MR, grinding aids market is set to witness single digit CAGR during 2021-2031 with net valuation of more than US$ 6,500 Mn by 2031. Demand for grinding aids in construction sector has observed considerable market value in past few years. Muted sale from construction sector has constrained the opportunities in early 2020.Despite decline in sales over the short-run, grinding aids will provide momentum over long-run.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Sample here –
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Grinding Aids?
Some of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of grinding aids include
- SIKA AG
- Fosroc Inc.
- Ecmas Group
- Thermax Global
- MYK Schomburg
- CHRYSO SAS
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Shalimar Tar Products
- KMCO LLC
- Other prominent companies
By Cement Type
- Portland cement
- Hydraulic cement
- Blended cement
By Product Type
- Amine based grinding aids
- Alcohol based Grinding Aids
- Ethylene glycol
- Diethylene glycol
- Ether based
- Polycarboxylate ether
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- Australia and New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa,
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements –
What is Driving Demand for Grinding Aids?
- Expansion of construction activities and metropolitan areas across the globe is creating numerous opportunities for manufacturers.
- The utilization of grinding aid ensures the low energy consumption and also improve the strength of cement particles, is major selling point for manufacturers
- Rapid urbanization, industrialization activities especially in the developing countries of Asia Pacific region such as India and China is expected to boost to surge the sale.
- Government investment are rising globally for infrastructure development projects in respective countries, are projected to give a positive impact on the grinding supporters business.
- The expansion of construction companies for residential and commercial projects is set to account for significant sale in forecast period.
Construction Sector Recovery Likely to Augment Grinding Aids Sales
Construction sector around the globe have been impacted by COVID-19 induced slowdown. This has also had a ripple effect on the demand for grinding aid. It is been observed that utilization of grinding aid provides a low energy consumption and high strength to cement particles which enhance the lifetime of beam & column and provide better stability to the structure constructed. In addition to this, it improves the granularity of the cement slurry so that it can be transported by pumps at a longer distance.
These aids are also extensively used for the purpose of reducing the coating effect on the grinding media and prevents the agglomeration of cement particles after grinding. Although lockdown protocols & guidelines have meant restricted construction activities across the globe, sales are likely to improve over the course of the assessment period.
Enquire Before Buying Here –
US Grinding Aids Market Outlook
US is one of the largest markets for grinding aids globally. The US market is set to follow the same historical trend during the forecast period. Demand is likely to remain muted in the next couple of years, as sales in US is impacted by the construction recovery in 2021. The US construction sector faces a challenging year, however, there is growing optimism that low mortgage rates will lead to a spurt in early 2022.
Demand for grinding aids in US and Canada will be led by construction sector. The significant improvement in mill performance by removal of coating effect has witnessed significant demand in past few years and more likely to follow the same trend during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Demand Outlook for Grinding Aids
Asia Pacific region also holds a significant sales share. The key countries like India and China have witnessed rapid urbanization, industrialization, and infrastructural development activities in the past few years, which will give a positive impact on the market development in terms of value and volume in the Asia Pacific region.
Countries such as India, China, ASEAN, and Australia are anticipated to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors in the near future. The utilization of grinding aid allows the slurry to transport at a longer distance, due to this fact it is highly been utilized for vertical designs of building in these countries.
Grinding Aids Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583