The Smart Pole Market that supplies infrastructure for smart cities and IoT-enabled lighting, communication, and environmental monitoring systems is referred to as the “smart pole market.” Street light poles that have been outfitted with a number of sensors, cameras, and communication tools are known as “smart poles.” These poles may be used for a variety of things, including lighting control, traffic management, air quality monitoring, and public Wi-Fi. These poles are intended to increase energy efficiency, the city’s infrastructure, and to provide as a platform for the incorporation of smart city services. The desire for smart city infrastructure, the growing use of IoT technologies, and the increased emphasis on sustainability and energy efficiency are driving the market for smart poles.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7142
Key Segments Covered in Smart Pole Industry Survey
- By installation type:
- Install new smart poles
- Install Retrofit Smart Pole
- By application:
- Smart Poles for Highways and Roads
- Smart Pole for Public Places
- Smart Poles for Rail and Ports
- By component:
- smart poll software
- Smart Pole Hardware
- lighting lamp
- Pole Bracket and Pole Body
- communication device
The major players covered in Smart Pole Market research report are:
- Eaton PLC
- general electric company
- Siemens AG
- Silverspring Networks (Itron)
- Wepro Limited
- means holding BV
- zoomtobel group
- Cree (Wolfspeed Inc.)
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By 2022, it is estimated that this market will reach a market valuation of US$ 65.12 Bn Bn.
- In 2022, North America is projected to account for over 31% of sales.
- Controllers are expected to dominate the market in 2022, accounting for over 30% of revenue.
- The development of smart cities by various governments is expected to drive the highest revenue share of over 60% for retrofit installation by 2022.
- Over 58% of revenue is expected to come from the hardware segment in 2022
- Asia Pacific is likely to experience a CAGR of 19% from 2022 to 2032
The Questions Answered in the Smart Pole Market Report are:
- How has the Smart Pole market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects of Global Smart Pole by region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of Smart Pole?
- Why is Smart Pole consumption the highest in the region?
- Which year segment is expected to overtake the segment?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583