According to Fact.MR’s latest study, the worldwide market for mycoprotein products was pegged at around US$ 200 Mn in 2018 and it is projected to witness blue skies with a compounded annual growth rate of over 12% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Currently, around one billion individuals worldwide do not have access to a diet that offers enough protein and energy. However, the processing of one of the primary protein sources i.e. animal meat, has serious environmental effects due to which mycoprotein products as an alternative source of protein has garnered immense traction across both advanced and emerging economies.
Sustainable Production Methods Boosting Market Growth
Meat production has a significant effect on the environment and makes a major contribution to the eutrophication process. In this sense, it is essential to discover an alternative, inexpensive and less resource-consuming protein source to replace meat or meat products such as mycoprotein products.
Meat production accounted for over 15% of complete greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, 68 percent of agricultural land, and a third of arable land required for crop production. The 2014 IPCC report on climate change emissions recognized changing diets as an underdeveloped yet important region of action. Budding concerns about the environmental impact and sustainability of the meat industry are the main growth drivers of the worldwide mycoprotein products market.
Global Mycoprotein Products Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global mycoprotein products market is segmented on the basis of form, sales channel, and region.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4185
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Mycoprotein Products Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Mycoprotein Products Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Mycoprotein Products Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Mycoprotein Products Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Flavour Enhancers. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Mycoprotein Products Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Mycoprotein Products Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Mycoprotein Products Market carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Mycoprotein Products Market: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Mycoprotein Products Market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583