As environmental concerns associated with meat and seafood consumption heighten, consumers are turning towards more nature-friendly alternatives, prompting a slew of start-up companies to offer a broad range of plant-based product offerings. Sales of plant-based food products have witnessed unprecedented gains in recent years, with the global food & beverage market experiencing extensive marketing and promotion campaigns for the same.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5728
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the average quantity of per capita canned tuna consumption declined by over 41% between 1986 and 2016, from 3.6 pounds to 2.1 pounds. Strong odor, combined with high mercury concentrations, were attributed as some of the primary reasons for this. Moreover, as per the 2018 Summer Food & Drink Trends report, one-third of all Americans, and 37% of millennials, planned to purchase more plant-based products by 2019. The sector expanded by nearly a fifth, reaching over US$ 3.7 billion. As such, the scope for plant-based fish products is only expected to widen over the coming years, with the market projected to surge ahead at an astonishing CAGR of 28% through 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, burger patties to hold dominance, fillets to catch up swiftly
- By source, soy-based proteins to remain dominant, popularity of wheat-proteins to soar
- HoReCa (Food Service Sector) to remain dominant distribution channel, online sales catching up
- Plant-based shrimp to emerge as most consumed type over coming years
- The U.S. to emerge as the dominant market for plant-based fish in North America, amid high presence of major F&B corporations
- Growing animal sensitization trends driving sales across the U.K., which incidentally is likely to become the world’s largest market
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5728
Key Market Segments Covered
- Plant-based Tuna Products
- Plant-based Crab Products
- Plant-based Shrimp Products
- Plant-based Fish Burger Patties
- Plant-based Fish Fillets
- Plant-based Fish Crumbles & Grounds
- Plant-based Fish Chunks & Tips
- Plant-based Fish Cutlets
- Plant-based Fish Shreds
- Plant-based Fish Tenders & Fingers
- Plant-based Fish Strips
- Plant-based Fish Meatballs
- Soy-based Fish Products
- Wheat-based Fish Products
- Canola-based Fish Products
- Pea-based Fish Products
- Fava Bean-based Fish Products
- Rice-based Fish Products
- Lentil-based Fish Products
- Potato-based Fish Products
- Chia-based Fish Products
- Flax-based Fish Products
- Corn-based Fish Products
- Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- HoReCa (Food Service Sector)
- Convenience Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5728
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5728
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583