As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market for interdental cleaning products was valued at US$ 3 Bn in 2020, and is projected to top US$ 4 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 3%. Offline sales hold 90% share of global revenue, and are expected to witness steady growth over the coming years.
Fact.MR anticipates significant surge in demand for interdental cleaning products attributable to factors such as growing oral health consciousness among consumers, efforts towards preventive dental care, government initiatives towards advanced oral health awareness, and investments into product research & development by leading market players.
Over the last decade, there has been an increase in dental problems such as plaque in between the teeth, increasing dental cavities, bad breath, and inflammation of the gums among the population worldwide. This has, in turn, fuelled product demand. Many innovative products such as dental floss, electric interdental toothbrushes, dental tapes, and tongue cleaners are being adopted by high- and middle-income people across countries.
Government initiatives are playing a critical role in not only increasing access to interdental cleaning products, but also in boosting user awareness. Collaborations between governments and professional dental organizations are critical to reach a large number of potential users.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6484
Key Market Segments Covered in Interdental Cleaning Products Industry Research
On the Basis of Product:
- Interdental Brushes
- Dental Tapes
- Dental Floss
On the Basis of Sales Channel:
- Interdental Cleaning Products Sold Offline
- Interdental Cleaning Products Sold Online
Request Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6484
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Key factors driving demand for interdental cleaning products are rise in prevalence of oral diseases worldwide and growing awareness towards maintaining dental hygiene.
- Europe accounts for around 29% share of global revenue from interdental cleaning products, and demand in the region is expected to further surge across the forecast period.
- Demand for interdental cleaning products in China is projected to top US$ 852Mn by 2031, increasing at a CAGR of 5%.
- Owing to their usage feasibility, global demand for interdental brushes is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5% through 2031.
- Offline sales hold 90% share of global revenue for interdental cleaning products, and are expected to witness significant growth over the coming years.
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6484
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the interdental cleaning products market, presenting historical market data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product (interdental brushes, toothpicks, dental tapes, and dental floss) and sales channel (offline and online), across major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583