The global feed micronutrients market is projected to grow at a positive CAGR of over 6% and is estimated to reach a value pool of over US$ 2.5 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027). In the last few years, the global market for feed micronutrients has undergone a transition in terms of quality and demand. Feed Micronutrients are considered an important feed additive for livestock, and are commonly used to increase feed quality in order to enhance cattle yield and overall health.
Increasing use of vitamins and trace minerals to activate important enzymes and hormones critical to the metabolic processes of livestock is stimulating growth of the feed micronutrients industry. Favorable government regulations and standards, particularly by CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency), REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to prevent micronutrient malnutrition and reduce the use of synthetic additives, will proliferate sales in global feed micronutrients market in the foreseeable future.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4488
Global Feed Micronutrients Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global feed micronutrients market is segmented on the basis of product type, livestock and region.
- By Product Type :
- Others (Fatty Acids, Essential Nutrients)
- By Livestock :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4488
Key Takeaways of Feed Micronutrients Market Study
- The snowballing trend for clean label products demanding strict approval by regulatory bodies is further enhancing the product portfolio for feed micronutrients
- During the forecast period, the vitamins segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.5%. The requirement of vitamins to boost metabolism rate, immunity, and reproductive health is stoking sales of feed micronutrients
- The poultry segment accounted for over 40% share within the global feed micronutrients industry. The rapid expansion of manufacturing facilities for poultry products would increase the product portfolio particularly in European countries such as Germany, the UK, France and Russia
- APAC accounted for over 30% of the total share of the feed micronutrients industry. Upsurge in the consumption of meat and meat related products in developing economies like Indonesia, India, China and Japan are bolstering growth. Moreover, rapid growth in the animal feed industry is also creating a positive business outlook in APAC.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4488
Key Question answered in the survey of Feed Micronutrients market report:
- Sales and Demand of Feed Micronutrients
- Growth of Feed Micronutrients Market
- Market Analysis of Feed Micronutrients
- Market Insights of Feed Micronutrients
- Key Drivers Impacting the Feed Micronutrients market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Feed Micronutrients market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Feed Micronutrients
More Valuable Insights on Feed Micronutrients Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Feed Micronutrients, Sales and Demand of Feed Micronutrients, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
For More Insight- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/17/2499679/0/en/Cloud-Music-Streaming-For-Individual-Use-Projected-To-Reach-Around-US-23-Bn-By-2031-Fact-MR-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com