Global dianhydride market valuation currently stands at US$ 666.2 million, and the market is forecast to reach US$ 1.1 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2032.Pyromellitic dianhydride (PMDA) compound consumption is anticipated to increase at 4.8% CAGR to touch 65.7 KT by 2032. The top 5 dianhydride manufacturers account for around 22% market share at present.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Dianhydride Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7370?PJ
Market Players: –
- Boshan Hengtai Chemical Factory
- CABB Chemicals
- Daicel Corporation
- Daikin Chemicals
- Fanxian Guofeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fanxian Senyuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Fengchen Group Co., Ltd
- Haihang Industry
- Huangshan Deping Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Liyang Qingfeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lonza Group AG
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Nexam Chemical
- Puyang Longde Young New Material Co., Ltd.
- Puyang Shenghuade Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Rugao Leheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Helishi Petrochemical Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Hope Chemical Co., Ltd.
- UIV Chem
To lower prices, it is widely acknowledged that cost reduction and increased performance are required, both of which involve significant R&D. Furthermore, dianhydride has been acknowledged as a potential choice for a variety of developing applications across the semiconductor, paint & coating, and adhesive manufacturing industries.
Top dianhydride manufacturers and top chemical making companies have remained active in terms of overall investments being done in the dianhydrides market, and are profoundly looking forward to creating future revenue-generating opportunities in target markets.
Key Segments Covered in Dianhydrides Industry Research
- Dianhydrides Market by Compound :
- Pyromellitic Dianhydride (PMDA)
- Benzophenone Tetracarboxylic Dianhydride (BTDA)
- Hexafluoroispropylidene Diphthalic Anhydride (6-FDA)
- Others (CBDA, ODPA, CHDA, etc.)
- Dianhydrides Market by Purity :
- Below 98% Dianhydride
- Above 98% Dianhydride
- Dianhydrides Market by Function :
- Curing Agents
- Chain Extenders
- Dianhydrides Market by Application :
- Resin Production
- Polyimide (Kapton)
- Adhesive Production
- Coating Production
- Mouldings Powder Production
- Lubricant Production
- Resin Production
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Dianhydride Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.