The industry that manufactures and distributes synthetic fibers used to strengthen concrete structures is referred to as the concrete reinforcing fiber market. These fibers, which are commonly comprised of polypropylene, nylon, or glass, are added to concrete mixtures to increase their strength and longevity.The global concrete reinforcing fiber market has been steadily growing in recent years, owing to factors such as rising demand for high-performance building materials, increased use of fiber-reinforced concrete in construction projects, and growing awareness about the advantages of using reinforcing fibers over traditional steel reinforcement.
The market is divided into three sections: product type, application, and geography. Macro-synthetic fibers, micro-synthetic fibers, and steel fibers are the most often utilized forms of reinforcing fibers in concrete. These fibers’ applications include road and bridge construction, commercial and residential building construction, and infrastructure projects like as tunnels and dams.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2385
Key Takeaways from Sales of Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Market Study
- Global concrete reinforcing fiber market to reach valuation of US$ 6.41 billion by 2032.
- Market in North America projected to increase at CAGR of 8% over forecast period.
- Market in Europe accounts for 25.8% share of global market.
- Demand for synthetic fiber expected to rise at CAGR of 9.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Key Segments Covered in Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Industry Research
- Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Market by Type :
- Synthetic Fiber
- Steel Fiber
- Glass Fiber
- Natural Fiber
- Basalt Fiber
- Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Market by End-use Industry :
- Transport Infrastructure
- Building & Construction
- Mining & Tunneling
- Industrial Flooring
- Other End-use Industries
- Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The leading suppliers of concrete reinforcing fiber are still concentrating on creating competitively priced alternatives to reinforced fiber.
- The STRUX 90/40 macro synthetic fibers mobile app solution, which can be used in a variety of concrete applications, was released by GCP Applied Technologies Inc. in 2020 as Version 2.0.
Key players in the Basalt Fiber Reinforcing Concrete Market
- Nycon Corporation
- Owens Corning
- FORTA Corporation
- The Euclid Chemical Company
- BASF SE
Key Questions Covered in the Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Market
- What is the current size and growth rate of the global concrete reinforcing fiber market?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of the market?
- What are the different types of concrete reinforcing fibers available in the market and what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- What are the various applications of concrete reinforcing fibers and which application is expected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players operating in the global concrete reinforcing fiber market and what are their market shares?
- What are the major challenges faced by the market players and what strategies are they adopting to overcome these challenges?
- What are the latest technological developments in the concrete reinforcing fiber market and how are they impacting the market?
- What are the regulatory frameworks governing the production and use of concrete reinforcing fibers in different regions of the world?
- What are the emerging trends in the market and how are they expected to shape the future of the market?
Regional Analysis For Concrete Reinforcing Fiber Market
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)