The bleaching clay market was worth $932.2 million. Furthermore, growth is expected to accelerate between 2022 and 2032, reaching US$ 1.86 billion at a healthy 7.2% CAGR. Since the nineteenth century, bleaching clay has been widely used to clean edible oils. Because bleaching clay is widely used in the refining and processing of edible oils, changes in the output of oilseed crops are expected to have a positive impact on the global bleaching clay market.
Bleaching clay is used in conjunction with oil to decolorize and purify the oil by removing impurities and colouring agents. The main factor driving bleaching clay demand is the rising demand for refined vegetable oil, which bleaching clay is used to produce. Furthermore, advancements in oilseed yield optimisation are likely to encourage an increase in the production of coloured oilseeds, resulting in a greater need for bleaching clay for refining purposes.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7369
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2022, Fact.MR expects the bleaching clay industry to be valued at US$ 932.2 Million
- According to Fact.MR, a CAGR of 5.3% was recorded for the Bleaching Clay market from 2017-2021
- From 2022 to 2032, the Bleaching Clay industry is poised to flourish at a 7.2% CAGR
- By 2032, the bleaching clay landscape is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 1.86 Billion
- The activated clay segment is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period.
- By end-user, the edible oils and fats segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- As per Fact.MR’s projections, the market for Bleaching Clay in the UK will likely expand at a 7.7% CAGR
- India is poised to yield a CAGR of 7.5% with respect to Bleaching Clay in 2032
- Beraca, a Brazilian company that specialises in personal care products and non-refined and processed oils, was purchased by Clariant in August 2021. The Care Chemicals division of Clariant, which sells cosmetics, will benefit from this transaction.
Prominent players in the Bleaching Clay Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Bleaching Clay in various applications. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale players. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- EP Minerals
- Mineral Technologies Inc.
- Musim Mas
- Refoil Earth Pvt Ltd.
- Taiko Group of Companies
Key Questions Covered in the Bleaching Clay Market
- What is the size and potential of the bleaching clay market?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of the bleaching clay market?
- What are the challenges faced by the bleaching clay market and how can they be overcome?
- What are the different types of bleaching clay available in the market and how do they differ in terms of their properties and applications?
- What are the major applications of bleaching clay in different industries?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the bleaching clay market and what are their strategies to maintain their position?
- Which regions are expected to witness the highest growth in the bleaching clay market and why?
- What are the emerging trends in the bleaching clay market and how are they expected to impact the market in the future?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the bleaching clay market and how has the market responded to the pandemic?
What are the opportunities for new entrants in the bleaching clay market and what are the barriers to entry in this market?