Gene therapy market refers to the global market for the use of genes as therapeutic agents to treat or prevent disease. Gene therapy involves introducing, deleting, or altering genes into a patient’s cells to correct inherited or acquired diseases. The market is driven by several factors such as increasing prevalence of genetic diseases, increased investment in research and development activities, and growing demand for personalized medicine.
The gene therapy market has been divided into segments based on application, vector type, and region. Oncology, hereditary illnesses, neurological diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and other major uses of gene therapy are discussed. Viral vectors and non-viral vectors are the two major types of vectors used in gene therapy. Because of the region’s well-established medical infrastructure and the existence of multiple clinical studies, North America dominates the gene therapy business. Nonetheless, the market is expanding significantly in other areas, such as Asia-Pacific, due to increased R&D expenditure and rising demand for customised medication.
Major players in the gene therapy market include Novartis International AG, Spark Therapeutics, Bluebird Bio, Sangamo Therapeutics, UniQure NV, and Gilead Sciences. These companies invest in research and development. Providing innovative gene therapy products that can meet the changing needs of patients and healthcare providers while ensuring safety and efficacy
Get a free sample PDF of this research report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4648
Key Findings of Gene Therapy Market Research:
- This report provides a current market outlook for gene therapy. Moreover, the gene therapy market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the gene therapy market based on predefined taxonomies.
- An innovative manufacturing process implemented in detail by a gene therapy vendor.
- Regional and country segmentation of the gene therapy market to understand revenue and growth prospects for these areas.
- Changing consumer preferences in different regions and countries.
- Factors (positive and negative) influencing the growth of the global gene therapy market.
- Gene Therapy Prices, Market Shares and Trend Forecasts for the Evaluation Period 2022-2032
Competitive landscape analysis
This report provides detailed insight into the competition prevailing in the market. It profiles the company in terms of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. The growth prospects of companies belonging to each of these tiers are examined in detail.
The study also includes a company share analysis to assess the share held by each of these companies. It also highlights some of the winning strategies employed by market players. The impact of government regulation on the strategies adopted by market participants is assessed in detail.
Some of the key players operating in the market are:
- Novartis AG
- Gilead Sciences K.K.
- Spark Therapeutics Inc.
- Shibiono Genetech Co., Ltd.
- Celgene Corporation
- Orchard Therapeutics Limited
Why should I buy this report?
This report provides readers with valuable insights to help their clients understand the market and remain competitive in the long term. These insights include −
- Competitor strategies in the gene therapy industry that may help clients stay competitive. The competitive landscape section of this report focuses on the rank of companies and their market share in terms of both value and volume.
- Trends and development opportunities in emerging opportunities for gene therapy are integrated with the latest technology in the field. Recent developments in the market are added, intended to help stakeholders learn the dynamic changes in the industry.
- A regional and segmental evaluation of the gene therapy market is made based on product type, region, and application highlighting end-consumer perceptions interested in adopting gene therapy.
- New collaborations and partnerships in the industry.
- This study discusses the regulatory measures impacting the growth of the gene therapy market.
What insights does the gene therapy report provide readers?
- Gene therapy fragmentation based on product type, end use, and region.
- A comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and current market conditions.
- Gene therapy collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches
- Details of the various regulations imposed by the government on the consumption of gene therapy.
Major Segments Covered by Gene Therapy Industry Research
- By Product :
- Yescarta-based gene therapy
- Kymriah-based gene therapy
- Luxturna-based gene therapy
- Strimvelis-based gene therapy
- By application:
- Adenosine Deaminase/Deficiency Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disorder (ADA-SCID)
- By Region :
- North America
- latin america
- east asia
- South Asia
For detailed competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4648
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583