The rise in incidences of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) has pushed up demand for dialysis products, thus augmenting the global fluid management market. The market is poised to be leveraged moderately at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4763?pk
A worldwide Fluid Management Market survey report makes available the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios. This market report endows with basic information about the industry, including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry participants, and international market analysis. As per this report, the market is expected to grow at a substantial Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2023- 2032. It also provides widespread study about diverse market segments and regions. The significant Fluid Management Market document underlines the global key manufacturers to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape with the help of macro environment analysis.
Infusion Products to Act as Key Growth Levers for Market Players
The global fluid management market comprises of a number of key companies. Prominent manufacturers with established market presence in global fluid management market are Baxter, C.R. Bard, Inc., BD, Smith & Nephew, B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Cardinal Health Inc., Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation and Karl Storz GmbH.
The companies are concentrating on developing next-generation infusion systems. With respect to this, Baxter Healthcare is a pioneer in the global fluid management market.
Ask an Analyst: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4763?pk
Fact.MR has studied the detailed segmentation on the basis of product, application, end-users, and key regions.
- By Product :
- Infusion Therapy Systems:
- Infusion Devices
- IV Access Devices
- IV Solutions & Products
- Renal Systems:
- In-center Hemodialysis Products
- Home Hemodialysis Products (HHD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Acute Dialysis Products
- Infusion Therapy Systems:
- By Application :
- Others (Anesthesiology, Bronchology, Dentistry, Otology and Gynecology)
- By End-users :
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Care Settings
- By Key Regions :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Full Access of Complete Report:
Key Takeaways of Global Fluid Management Market Study:
- Infusion therapy is set to dominate the global fluid management market, capturing more than half of the total market share. Demand for intravenous fluid administration to dehydrated patients unresponsive to oral therapy is poised to steer the market forward.
- The renal products segment is anticipated to catch up, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5%. Increasing number of kidney patients has augmented the need for dialysis procedures and devices such as renal disposables and ancillaries, saline solutions & concentrates and dialysis accessories. This is foreseen to bolster the segment’s growth.
- By end-user, hospitals are anticipated to capture maximum market share, amounting for almost two-fifth. Rising cases of chronic kidney infections are pushing people to seek treatment, thus augmenting growth. The segment is projected to expand 1.3x throughout the forecast period.
- North America shall remain the kingpin in the global fluid management market, attributed to rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases, launch of next-generation infusion devices and a burgeoning demand for smart pumps. The infusion therapy segment shall account for more than half of the North American fluid management market.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583