A recent market study published by Fact.MR on the global Fitness Applications market offers global industry analysis for 2017-2021 & opportunity assessment for 2022-2032. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7431
Market Segments Covered in Fitness Applications Market Analysis
By Type :
- Exercise & Weight Loss Apps
- Diet & Nutrition Apps
- Fitness Tracker Apps/ Workout Apps
By Platform :
- Android Based Fitness Apps
- iOS Based Fitness Apps
- Other Platform based Based Fitness Apps
By Device Type :
- Wearable Devices
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7431
The pandemic induced demand and growing adoption of fitness and workout apps has fostered a competitive atmosphere among industry participants. In addition, the key companies’ core tactics of mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions are predicted to boost market expansion. To maintain their dominant position in the industry, the key players are focusing on producing technologically advanced products and innovative offerings at affordable prices. For better customer experience, the market players are also upgrading their portfolio with advanced features.
Market players are involved in various strategies to capture the market share. They are as follows:
- In Feb 2021, NASA partnered with Fitbit to offer a Fitbit device, a ready for work solution to support health and safety of NASA employees. This app aims to check symptoms and prevent the spreading of the virus among astronauts.
- In April 2021, Adidas Runtastic partnered with Tooz Technologies to bring immersive running experience for athletes through their smart glasses for sports. This marked the beginning of research on the next-gen wearable technology.
- In Oct 2021, PEAR Sports acquired Aaptiv to advance its personalised approach to fitness and wellness programming for consumers and employers. It plans to integrate Aaptiv’s offerings with its PEAR Training Intelligence and make it a competitive offering in the fitness app industry.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering Fitness Applications have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.