250 Pages Film Adhesives Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts sales of Film Adhesives to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6402
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Film Adhesives. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Film Adhesives Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Film Adhesives market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Film Adhesives
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Film Adhesives, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Film Adhesives Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6402
Key Market Segments Covered
- End-use Industry
- Film Adhesives for Electricals & Electronics
- Film Adhesives for Aerospace
- Film Adhesives for Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Film Adhesives
- Film Adhesives for Other End Use Industries
- Epoxy Film Adhesives
- Cyanate Ester Film Adhesives
- Acrylic Film Adhesives
- Other Resin Film Adhesives
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6402
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Film adhesives for electrical & electronic components to generate more than 2 out of 5 sales by 2031
- Medical applications of film adhesives to expand at nearly 3% CAGR across the forecast period
- By resin, epoxy film adhesives to reach almost US$ 800 Mn by 2031, growing at over 4% CAGR
- Acrylic film adhesives to surge at nearly 4% CAGR until 2031, while cyanate ester film adhesives will surge at over 3% CAGR
- U.S. market was valued at nearly US$ 340 Mn in 2020, due to high uptake in the aerospace industry
- Swelling consumer electronics industry to widen film adhesives uptake in China, poised to expand at a 7% CAGR
- India, Australia, and South Korea to surpass US$ 200 Mn by 2031
“Increasing demand for more efficient, robust and lifespan enhancing adhesives is prompting key industries to adopt film adhesives over conventional ones, attributed to their enhanced ability to withstand hostile conditions,” remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent film adhesive manufacturers profiled by Fact.MR include Arkema Group, Dai Nippon Printing Co. Ltd., Henkel AG, Solvay S.A, Axiom Materials Inc., GLUETEX GmbH, Paul & Company, Sinochem Group Co. Ltd., Fastel Adhesives, and H.B Fueller Company, among others.
- In June 2021, Henkel AG developed the Loctite EA 9365FST, a new two-part epoxy adhesive which reinforces and bonds thermoplastic and thermoset substrates for use in aircraft interiors. These serve as a matrix resin on fiberglass to strengthen the thin walls of thermoplastic assemblies.
- Likewise, Fastel Adhesives offers a range of adhesive and sealing products for medical diagnostics, medical devices, electronics, automotive, packaging and product development industries respectively. The company offers thermal bonding films, electrically conductive films and heat/induction seal foils.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Film Adhesives Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Film Adhesives market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Film Adhesives Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Film Adhesives Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Film Adhesives Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Film Adhesives Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Film Adhesives: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Film Adhesives sales.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
More Valuable Insights on Film Adhesives Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Film Adhesives, Sales and Demand of Film Adhesives, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates