Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Fertilizer Additives sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3052
Fertilizer Additives Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the fertilizer additives market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, application, and key regions.
- Anti-caking Agents
- Dust Suppressors
- Drying Agents
- Granulating Agents
- Phosphorous Pentoxide
- Potassium Oxide
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3052
Fertilizer Additives Market Manufacturers: Key Strategies
The global fertilizer additives market is fairly consolidated in nature. Arkema S.A, ArrMaz, Chemipol S.A, Clariant AG, and Dorf Ketal are among the tier 1-players. According to Fact.MR estimates, together, these companies are projected to account for more than 30% of the global market share in 2020. Key manufacturers are observed to be involved in research & development, and collaborating with key fertilizer manufacturers to enhance their market share.
Key companies in the fertilizer additives market are involved in the organic market approach and are keenly looking to expand their product portfolios of fertilizer additives.
Key Takeaways from Global Fertilizer Additives Market Study
- The global fertilizer additives market is anticipated to create a value opportunity of around US$ 500 Mn during the forecast period, adding 1.5X more value as compared to 2019.
- APEJ will account for more than 38% of the global fertilizer additives market by the end of the 2030, in terms of value.
- Anti-caking agents is the most promising segment, and is projected to gain more than 2% over the period of 2020-2030, owing to their extensive utilization in the fertilizer industry.
- Drying agents are set to lose 40 BPS by the end of the forecast period, whereas, the granulation segment is set to maintain its pace through 2030.
- Western and Eastern Europe together account for nearly a quarter of the global fertilizer additives market share.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has put the brakes on the growth of the global fertilizer additives market, with normal growth expected to resume in Q2 of 2021.
“Low cost of production will encourage new players into the fertilizer additives market space, leading to normalization of priced by the mid-term forecast period,”says a Fact.MR analyst