The market for venous stent devices is expected to reach US$1.08 billion. It is anticipated that the market for venous stents will grow quickly, with a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period, to reach a market valuation of US$2.44 billion by 2032. The medical device market known as the “venous stents market” focuses on the manufacturing and distribution of stents used to treat venous conditions. Venous stents are tiny, mesh-like implants that are inserted into veins to support the veins’ structural integrity and maintain their open condition. They are frequently used to treat venous disorders like deep vein thrombosis (DVT), chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), and others. In the upcoming years, the market for venous stents is anticipated to expand due to factors like the rising prevalence of venous disorders, technological advancements in stent design, and rising public awareness of minimally invasive therapies. By product type, application, end-user, and geography, the market is divided into segments.
The venous stents market refers to the medical devices used to treat venous disorders such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), and post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS). These stents are designed to provide support and improve blood flow in the affected veins. The global venous stents market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to factors such as the increasing prevalence of venous diseases, the growing elderly population, and the rising adoption of minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7879
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for venous stent devices is projected to reach US$ 2.44 billion by 2032.
- Germany’s market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
- Demand for venous stents in China is expected to rise at an impressive CAGR of 12% during the forecast period.
- Revenue from Wallstent technologies is expected to increase at a high CAGR of 9% during the next 10 years.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given the Medtronic Abre venous self-expanding stent system approval for use beginning in October 2020. This device is recommended as a treatment for patients who have symptomatic deep venous obstruction, also known as iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction.
- In March 2022, the FDA approved Cordis’ “S.M.A.R.T. RADIANZ Vascular Stent System,” a self-expanding stent designed specifically for radial peripheral procedures. The superficial femoral (SFA) and iliac arteries can be stented more successfully and accurately thanks to the S.M.A.R.T. RADIANZ Vascular Stent System.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Becton, Dickinson Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical LLC
- Gore Medical
- Jotec GmbH
- OptiMed Medizinische Instrumente GmbH
To increase their market share, top companies are focusing on developing technologically sophisticated venous stent devices. The technological and functional developments in venous stents boost sales growth.
- The Pulsar-18 T3 peripheral self-expanding stent system from BIOTRONIK was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in July 2021 for a better implantation method during endovascular procedures.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global venous stents market, presenting historical demand data (2017–2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022–2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of application (leg, chest, abdomen, arm), disease indication (chronic deep vein thrombosis, post thrombotic syndrome, May-Thurner syndrome, hemodialysis/arteriovenous fistulae), and technology (Iliac vein stent technologies, Wallstent technologies), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).