According to Fact.MR, market research and competitive intelligence provider, the Europe scrap metal shredder market is estimated at US$ 390.5 million in 2023 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast years of 2023-2033.
Metal shredders are used to shred or reduce metal into compressed sizes and shapes for easy handling before they are sent for recycling. Growth in the demand for the shredder can be anticipated on the back of the growing metal waste management and recycling industry.
When compared to their primary manufacturing, the manufacture of metals from secondary raw materials greatly reduces CO2 emissions. It also lessens the resulting impact on the land and water. Recycled metal reduces air pollution by 80%, water usage by 40%, and water pollution by 76%.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7898
Segmentation of Scrap Metal Shredder Industry Research
- By Scrap Type :
- Ferrous Metals
- By Scrap Source :
- Building and Construction
- By Size :
- By Power Source :
- By Rotor Diameter (mm) :
- Less than 300
- above 700
- By Cutting System :
- By Number of Shafts :
- By Country :
- Rest of Europe
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7898
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Europe scrap metal shredder market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% and be valued at US$ 650.9 million by 2033
- The market witnessed a 3.9% CAGR for the period of 2018-2022
- Germany dominates Europe’s scrap metal shredder market with a 25.0% market share in 2023
- Key companies in the market are Advance Hydrau Tech Pvt. Ltd., Coparm Srl, DILOYA GROUP, and Doyle Machinery Ltd
- The hydraulic-powered scrap metal shredder is a growing segment and has a growth rate of 4.8% from 2023-2033
- Ferrous scrap type is expected to be the crown of the market with a growth rate of 53.0% from 2023-2033
Key Companies Profiled
- Advance Hydrau Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Coparm Srl
- DILOYA GROUP
- Doyle Machinery Ltd.
- Franklin Miller Inc
- Zato North America Corp.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7898
What are the Factors Driving the Market’s Growth Across the UK?
In the UK, the majority of recycled metal in use is made up of iron and steel. It is mostly sourced from trash generated by industry, municipalities, and households.
- The annual consumption of finished and semi-finished steel goods in the UK is around 11.9 Mt. Currently, the UK generates 11.3 Mt of steel scrap annually, of which 2.6 Mt is utilized by the domestic steel sector.
- According to National Packaging Waste (NPWD), the UK recorded a rate of 68% in aluminium packaging recycling in 2021 with recycling over 156,000 tons of aluminium.
The ongoing recycling activities and shift towards recycling metals to reduce waste and reduce cost will supplement the market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.