The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Epoxy Curing Agents Products. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3057
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, forecasts the demand for epoxy curing agents to remain elevated, contributing US$ 1.17 Bn by the end of 2020. In addition, the increasing demand from electronic products is boosting the demand for epoxy curing agents. Thus, the sales of epoxy curing agents is expected to reach nearly US$ 2 Bn in the assessment period by registering a CAGR of nearly 5%.
Manufacturers of epoxy curing agents are focusing on producing heat resistant curing agents that will not lose effectiveness at high temperatures. In addition, the demand from end user industries such as electronics, construction and aircrafts is driving the sales of epoxy curing agents.
Thus, due to the aforementioned reasons, the market for epoxy curing agents is expected to generate a market revenue of nearly US$ 2 Bn by registering a CAGR of almost 5% by the end of the forecast period 2021-2031.
Stringent regulatory norms and quality standards are bolstering the use of lightweight materials in various industrial sectors, including aerospace and automotive industries. According to the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, a 10% reduction in vehicle weight can result in 6-8% fuel economy improvement.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3057
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Epoxy Amines and Polyamines
- Epoxy Amides and Polyamides
- Epoxy Anhydrides
- Phenolic Epoxy
- Other Epoxy Curing Agents
- Epoxy Paints, Coatings and Inks
- Epoxy Adhesives and Sealants
- Epoxy Composites
- End Use Industry
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Construction
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Electronics and Electrical
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Power Generation
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Automotive and Aerospace
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Marine Industry
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Other Industries
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3057
The Fact.MR report on epoxy curing agents assesses market dynamics, including macro and microeconomic factors influencing the market growth, to land important insights on how the market will grow during the coming decade. Some of the important insights featured in the Fact.MR report include,
- Epoxy cured resins find numerous applications as protective coatings for aerospace components, automotive bodies, floorings, wind rotor blades, and other parts that need to be resistive to moisture and corrosion. This one of the leading factors to boost growth of the epoxy curing agents market.
- Superior color stability, high viscosity, and excellent adhesion property are among the key characteristics of epoxy curing agents that are boosting its applications in the paints & coatings industry.
- Apart from the paints & coatings industry, automotive, construction, and aerospace, industries play a pivotal role in growth of the epoxy curing agents market.
- Industry-wide lightweighting trend is likely to bolster innovations in the epoxy curing agents market, as epoxy curing agents are replacing metals and other heavy raw materials in various industrial applications.
- Amines and polyamines are the most sought-after epoxy curing agents, however the imposition of strict environmental rules are likely to make amides and polyamides the fastest growing type of epoxy curing agents, thereby, changing the future of the epoxy curing agents market.
The Fact.MR study provides futuristic overview of the epoxy curing agents market by assessing critical growth parameters of the market between the period 2018 and 2028. The study predicts that the market will envisage incremental growth at a healthy 5% CAGR to exceed US$ 4 billion by the end of forecast period.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Key Question answered in the survey of Epoxy Curing Agents Products market report:
- Sales and Demand of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
- Growth of Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market
- Market Analysis of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
- Market Insights of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
- Key Drivers Impacting the Epoxy Curing Agents Products market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Epoxy Curing Agents Products market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
More Valuable Insights on Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Epoxy Curing Agents Products, Sales and Demand of Epoxy Curing Agents Products, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates