Dry onion produced by removing the moisture from the onion is gaining traction among consumers, restaurants and food chains. By removing the moisture from onions, it becomes easier to preserve onion for a long time. Manufacturers are providing dry onion in form of flakes, granules, powder, etc. Food processing companies are moving towards using natural ingredients and colors in the processed food, hence, these companies are also demanding dry onions on a large scale. Consumers are also shifting from using fresh onions to dry onions as it offers various health benefits.
It also includes potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Moreover, it contains very less fat, sodium, and calories. Enhancing the flavor of various foods and offering benefit of long-term storage, dry onions are increasingly being used as a substitute for fresh onions. According to a study by Fact.MR, the global dry onion market is likely to experience robust growth. The market is estimated to register 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2022. The benefit of preserving the onion for a long time after drying is of the biggest factors resulting in the increased demand for dry onion.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=294
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=294
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global dry onion market through 2022, which include
- Kings Dehydrated Foods Pvt. Ltd
- Murtuza Foods Pvt. Ltd
- Vibrant Dehydro Foods Pvt. Ltd
- Cascade Specialties Inc.
- Shreeji Dehydrate
- Vibrant Dehydro Foods Pvt. Ltd
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Pardes Dehydration
- Daksh Foods
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/294
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583