The phrase “Europe tire shredder market” refers to the market for machines used to shred and recycle old tires in the European continent. Tire shredders shred tires into small bits so that they may be recycled into rubberized asphalt, playground surface, and other products. Tire shredders are being driven by the need to minimize end-of-life tires and increased awareness of their harmful environmental consequences in Europe. Tire disposal rules have been tightened as a result of the European Union’s ambitious aims to enhance tire recycling rates. As a result, tire shredders are now in more demand in the area.
The market is expected to grow in the next years as a consequence of increased demand for recycled rubber goods and the implementation of tougher tire waste management rules in Europe. However, the high cost of tire shredding equipment and a paucity of raw materials for recycling might pose commercial problems. The COVID-19 epidemic may potentially have an impact on the market because to supply chain interruptions and a drop in demand for recycled rubber goods.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7950
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Growing demand for sustainable waste management solutions: The Europe tire shredder market is being driven by the increasing demand for sustainable waste management solutions, especially for end-of-life tires.
- Stringent regulations on tire waste management: The European Union has set ambitious targets to increase the recycling rates of end-of-life tires, which has led to the implementation of stricter regulations on their disposal. This has resulted in increased demand for tire shredders in the region.
- Highly competitive market: The Europe tire shredder market is highly competitive, with a large number of players operating in the sector. Some of the key players include CM Shredders, Weima Maschinenbau GmbH, Eldan Recycling A/S, Jordan Reduction Solutions, ECO Green Equipment, and ZERMA Machinery & Recycling Technology GmbH.
- Germany dominates the market: Germany is the largest market for tire shredders in Europe, due to the country’s focus on sustainability and the adoption of circular economy principles.
- Potential challenges: The market may face challenges from the high cost of tire shredding machines and the limited availability of raw materials for recycling. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic may have an impact on the market due to supply chain disruptions and reduced demand for recycled rubber products.
- Growth prospects: The market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for recycled rubber products and the implementation of more stringent regulations on tire waste management in Europe
Key Companies Profiled
- Enerpat Group
- Granutech-Saturn Systems
- SSI Shredding System
- CM Shredder
Which product will ultimately benefit the market?
Since the rubber compound in the tire must undergo several finishing steps before it can be used, each tire shredder has a unique internal mechanical design and process. Take into account the following typical tire shredders:
- The most widely used are grinders and shear shredders, which use wheels or drums at high or low speed and wear processes to cut the material. Shear shredders typically operate at low speeds and use two-axis rotary knives. Compression is frequently combined with the disk to use. Make material cuts.
Due to rising environmental protection standards, recycling tires has become more significant. Given that tires are a significant source of waste, recycling tires is necessary to address this waste. To accomplish this, a tire shredder is required. Tires are crushed into granular form using a machine called a tire shredder to make recycling easier.
Region-wise analysis of the Europe tire shredder market:
- Germany: Germany is the largest market for tire shredders in Europe, due to the country’s focus on sustainability and the adoption of circular economy principles. The market is dominated by major players such as Weima Maschinenbau GmbH and ZERMA Machinery & Recycling Technology GmbH.
- France: France is expected to see significant growth in the tire shredder market due to the government’s push for a circular economy and increased focus on reducing tire waste. The market is dominated by major players such as CM Shredders and Jordan Reduction Solutions.
- United Kingdom: The UK market for tire shredders is expected to see significant growth due to the government’s focus on reducing tire waste and increasing the recycling rates. The market is dominated by major players such as ECO Green Equipment and Jordan Reduction Solutions
Rubber, steel, wire-free chips, and other materials are recovered from worn tires using this method. Other than the automotive industry, recycled tires are employed in a wide range of other fields, including the manufacture of shoes, landfills, and sound walls.