Digital Patient Engagement Market – Introduction
Digital patient engagement has been transforming the healthcare industry by breaking through the chaotic offline and intensely competitive marketplace with utmost convenience. Personalized care and effective communication being the USP of such systems have attracted the attention of patients, who have suffered from poor access to healthcare. As a result, the system is poised to enhance the patient experience as well as improve the interactional approach between the administration and clinical landscape, which will hold optimistic growth prospects for the digital patient engagement market in the forthcoming years.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1273
Digital Patient Engagement Market Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1273
Digital Patient Engagement Market – Novel Developments
Some of the significant players operating in the digital patient engagement market include IBM Corporation, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Accenture, Relatient, DatStat, Lumeon Inc., Conversa Health, Clarify Health, Vivify Health, and mPulse.
- In 2018, SCI Solutions acquired DatStat, a digital patient engagement market player, to converge SCI’s efficient patient scheduling, revenue cycle, and referral management software with DatStat’s secure messaging, care plans, and pre-visit preparation and enhance the experience of patients.
- Recently, mPulse Software Inc. launched a mobile app with a combination of artificial intelligence, data science, and omnichannel communication competency to drive customer engagement by catering to their needs as well as providing insights to the clinic admin.
- In July 2018, Clarify Health entered into a productive partnership with the Texas Hospital Association (THA) to aid the hospitals to function efficiently and provide care enhanced care. With the CMS developed by Clarify Health, the healthcare professionals will receive artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to access valuable insights.
- In October 2018, Formativ Health collaborated with Conversa for offering better healthcare to patients through automated conversations using AI. With Conversa, Formativ Health can now provide round-the-clock care. In the case of escalations, the excellent competency of Conversa intervenes and ensures that the patient is offered the care he needs.
Essential Takeaways from the Digital Patient Engagement Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the Digital Patient Engagement Market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the Digital Patient Engagement Market.
- Growth opportunities for emerging market players in various regional markets.
- Current trends influencing the scenario of the Digital Patient Engagement Market.
Important queries related to the Digital Patient Engagement Market addressed in the report:
- Who are the most prominent players in the Digital Patient Engagement Market?
- What are the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the Digital Patient Engagement Market during the forecast period (2021-2031)?
- Why is the concentration of tier-1 companies high in specific region?
- How are the soaring prices of raw materials impacting the demand for keyword?
- Why are market players eyeing opportunities in particular region?
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Digital Patient Engagement Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Digital Patient Engagement Market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Digital Patient Engagement Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Ascorbyl Palmitate
Chapter 4: Presenting the Digital Patient Engagement Market Factor Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Digital Patient Engagement Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2031)
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
finally, Digital Patient Engagement Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates