The report offers actionable and valuable insights on the Airfield Ground Lighting market. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the Airfield Ground Lighting market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the Airfield Ground Lighting market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Airfield Ground Lighting across various industries and regions. Market dynamics including latest trends, challenges, growth opportunities, and drivers for is also provided in the Airfield Ground Lighting market report.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5730
Sales of airfield ground lighting have witnessed a growth rate of above 6% over the past 5 years, owing to mounting demand from commercial airports, heliports on the back of exponentially rising airport infrastructure, and increasing air travel frequency across the globe. Demand is also surging with rising infrastructure investments and development of new runways on existing airports across regions.
Over a trillion dollars are likely to be invested to enhance airport infrastructure by 2030, worldwide. With this comes the increasing need of efficient airfield ground lighting to enhance airport infrastructure.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5730
The COVID-19 pandemic exhibited an opportunity for airfield ground lighting manufacturers to enhance their product offerings and shift their focus more towards sustainable solar-based LED airfield ground lights. While air travel plunged, it provided a fruitful opportunity for most airports to carry out maintenance and replacement of airport ground lighting in the meantime.
As per Fact.MR analysis, the global airfield ground lighting market is poised to expand at a substantial CAGR of a little over 11% during the forecast period of 2022-2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for airfield ground lighting is anticipated to add 3X value by 2031.
- Airfield ground lighting for military airports is expected to expand at a substantial CAGR of 10% over the forecast period.
- North America is the supreme market with a value of more than US$ 310 Mn in 2022, and is projected to expand at a substantial CAGR of approx. 11% over the next ten years.
- Halogen airfield ground lighting is projected to exhibit a lower growth rate of close to 4% CAGR, while LED lights are projected to add 3.5X value by 2031.
- The market in South Asia is set to expand at 11.5% CAGR, and is set to be valued at over US$ 320 Mn by 2031, owing to higher infrastructure investments for airport construction, increased air traffic, and growing volume of air cargo from developing nations across the region.
- By category, CAT – III (HIRL) airfield ground lighting is poised to provide higher opportunity for manufacturers by virtue of increasing airport safety regulations and development of airport infrastructure with advanced visual systems. The CAT – III (HIRL) segment is poised to progress at a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- The market in the U.S. and U.K. is projected to expand at CAGRs of close to 12% each, while that in China at well over 12%, through 2031.
- The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the growth rate for 2022 being a dismal -4.5%. However, with things opening up, 2022’s growth rate is expected to be 105%.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
“Advent of LED airfield ground lighting has transformed airport runways, enabling long-term business developments for manufacturers” says a Fact.MR analyst
Collaborative Approach and Product Modification by Key Players
Prominent players in the market such as ADB Safegate, TKH Group, and Flash Technology have created a synergy in the demand and supply equation with airport infrastructure developers. This collaborative network has streamlined the supply chain of airfield ground lighting, set by relative demand from upcoming airport projects and replacement of halogens lights with advanced LED lighting systems.
Key players consider innovation and product modification to be their core competency. Market leader ADB Safegate has been at the forefront of developing LED lighting systems integrated with IoT and solar power.
- For instance, in 2022, ADB Safe Gate launched a new product – LED Runway Identification Light (REIL), whose function is to provide visual indications to pilots on runways during the period of approach, particularly in harsh weather conditions and low visibility operations.
Airfield ground lighting manufacturers are competing primarily on product attributes, pricing, innovation, and integrated services.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global airfield ground lighting market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2031. The study discloses essential insights on the basis of light type and application (approach and side row lights, runway and taxiway lights, precision approach path indicator (PAPI), FATO lights, and TLOF lights), light source (LED lights and halogen lights), use case (commercial passenger and cargo airports, military airports, and heliports), and category (CAT – I (LIRL), CAT – II (MIRL), and CAT – III (HIRL)), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5730
The Airfield Ground Lighting Market research answers important questions, including the following:
- Why Airfield Ground Lighting Market players are focusing on the business expansion in region?
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Airfield Ground Lighting Market
- What are the pros and cons of the Airfield Ground Lighting Market the environment?
- Why players are targeting the production of segment?
- What are the strategies implemented by emerging players in the global Airfield Ground Lighting Market?
The Airfield Ground Lighting Market report serves the readers with the following data:
- In-depth analysis of supply-side and demand-side trends.
- Direct and indirect impacts of the growth of relevant markets on the Airfield Ground Lighting
- Importance of segment in various regions.
- Accurate Y-o-Y growth of the global Airfield Ground Lighting
- Consumption trends among individuals across the globe.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/5411/utility-locator-market
Firestop Sealants Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/3646/firestop-sealants-market
Centrifugal Chiller Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/4231/centrifugal-chiller-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583