The globa demand for l polymer nanocomposites is projected to grow from US$ 5 Bn in 2020 to US$ 9 Bn by 2031, surging at a CAGR of 16%. Demand for clay-based nanocomposites is set to accelerate at an impressive CAGR of 20% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
Download Sample Copy of This Report :- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6704
The Polymer Nanocomposites study has a market attractiveness analysis, wherein each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness. The industry report is based on the market type, organization size, availability on-premises and the end-users organization type, and accessibility in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. It divulges the nature of demand for the firm’s product to know if the demand for the product is constant or seasonal.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Market for polymer nanocomposites expected to grow 1.8X in value by 2031.
- Demand for clay-based nanocomposites to surge at a CAGR of 20%
- Market in North America holds close to 35% of global revenue share.
- Market in China expected to reach US$ 3.3 Bn by 2031.
- Industry in Japan expected to progress at 18.5% CAGR across assessment period.
- Demand for carbon nanotube-based nanocomposites to heighten over coming 10 years.
- Application of polymer nanocomposites in packaging industry to rise over coming years.
“Increasing applications of polymer nanocomposites in packaging and aerospace industries will heighten the remuneration of manufacturers over coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Key Companies Profiled
- Nanocor Inc.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours
- Zyvex Technologies Inc.
- Arkema Inc.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Powdermet Inc.
- RTP Company
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Unidym Inc
Key Segments Covered in Polymer Nanocomposites Industry Research
- By Type
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Metal Oxide
- By Application
- Used in Packaging
- Used in Automotive
- Used in Electronics & Semiconductors
- Used in Aerospace & Defence
- Used in Coatings
- Used for Energy
- Used in Sports & Healthcare
- By Fiber