The globally oriented strand board market experienced a year-on-year (YoY) growth rate of 4.1% in 2022 to reach US$ 21.2 billion by 2022.OSB is a type of engineered wood which is being manufactured in various grades in order for bearing the different load capacities and for different applications. It is also much helpful in improving resistance to the effects of moisture.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Oriented Strand Board Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8141?PJ
Market Players: –
- Koch Industries
- Kronospan Ltd.
- Wayerhaeuser Co.
- Swiss Krono Group
- West Fraser
- Georgia-Pacific Wood Products LLC
- Greenman Panels LLP
- Vanachai Group PCL
- Huber Engineered Woods LLC
- Norbord Inc.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Segmentation of Oriented Strand Board
- By Grade :
- By Thickness :
- 6-20 mm
- 20-40 mm
- By Application :
- Floor & Roof
- Wall Panels & Doors
- Beam / Columns
- Food & Beverage
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Oriented Strand Board Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Oriented Strand Board Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Oriented Strand Board Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Oriented Strand Board Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Which Grade of Oriented Strand Board is Demanded Highly with the Rising Market Share?
OSB/3 is highly demanded compared to other grades. It is a mixture of strands that includes 50% coniferous species like pine and larch, 25% hardwood species, and 25% softwood species like willow and alder.
It is a type of board that is used majorly in humid conditions. It is manufactured by using the latest technologies and machinery. It is majorly used for load-bearing applications where OSB/2 and OSB/1 cannot be used.
Out of the various grades considered in the scope of the study, demand for OSB/3 is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2023-2033.