Microparticulated Whey Protein Market consumption is expected to increase globally between 2023 and 2033 at a CAGR of 8.3%. The market for microparticulated whey protein is currently worth USD 350 million and is anticipated to grow to USD 780 million by 2033.
The market is segmented by type, application, and region. Types of microparticulated whey protein include hydrolyzed whey protein and native whey protein. Applications of microparticulated whey protein include dairy products, meat products, baked goods, and others. Regions covered in the market include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world.
The need to address the taste and texture problems associated with microparticulated whey protein as well as the need to make sure the product is cost-competitive with other protein ingredients are the main challenges facing the market. However, the market is anticipated to be driven in the upcoming years by the rising demand for high-protein products and the growing use of whey protein in sports nutrition and dietary supplements.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7064
Microparticulated Whey Protein Industry Research Segmentation
- By Type :
- Food Grade
- Pharma Grade
- By Form :
- By Application :
- Ready-to-drink Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Nutritional Products
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America currently has a 40% share in the global microparticulated whey protein market.
- The USA microparticulated whey protein market is projected to escalate at a CAGR of 8% from 2023 to 2033.
- Demand for microparticulated whey proteins in Japan is predicted to surge at a positive 10% CAGR between 2023 and 2033.
- Germany microparticulated whey protein market is likely to hold the lion’s share across Europe during the evaluation period.
- By application, the ready-to-drink beverages segment currently captures a share of around 40% in the global microparticulated whey protein market.
- High demand for healthy and wholesome foods is set to boost progress of the microparticulated whey protein market.
- Increasing awareness regarding health benefits of whey protein consumption is projected to push acceleration of the market.
- Rising popularity of fitness and sports activities is set to boost demand for microparticulated whey protein products.
- Surging prevalence of chronic diseases is set to push demand for dietary supplements made from whey microparticle protein as preventive measures.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact. MR
- CP Kelco
- Makers Nutrition, LLC
- Nutra Solutions
- Arla Foods Ingredients
- Leprino Foods
The global microparticulated whey protein market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous key players. They are mainly focusing on creating awareness among consumers worldwide about numerous benefits of consuming microparticulated whey protein. Few companies are aiming to expand their production capacities by investing in the development of innovative manufacturing facilities.
- In 2022, Arla Foods Ingredients introduced a beverage concept containing electrolytes and whey protein for sports recovery for athletes. Arla Foods Ingredients aims to support hydration and regeneration through introduction of the beverage.
- In 2022, British dairy cooperative First Milk announced a new partnership with Arla Foods Ingredients to produce a special whey protein powder in their Lake District creamery.
More Valuable Insights on the Microparticulated Whey Protein Market
In this report, Fact.MR highlights key segments anticipated to drive the development of the global microparticulated whey protein market during the forecast period. The report offers an examination of the growth drivers that are expected to boost microparticulated whey protein sales through detailed segmentation such as:
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583