Formulation additives are speciality compounds used to improve the performance and attributes of diverse goods. Construction, automotive, packaging, and personal care are just a few of the sectors that employ them. The worldwide formulation additives market is predicted to expand in the future years, owing to rising demand for high-performance and environmentally friendly products across a wide range of sectors. Technological advances and the creation of new and creative goods are also predicted to boost the industry.
The market is divided into four sections: type, function, application, and area. Dispersants, defoamers, rheology modifiers, wetting agents, and other formulation additives are examples. Among the functions of formulation additives include boosting viscosity, enhancing colour, expanding shelf life, and improving adherence. Paints and coatings, adhesives and sealants, polymers and composites, and personal care products are among the many applications for formulation additives.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8251
Segmentation of Formulation Additives Industry Research
- By Type :
- Dispersing Agents
- Rheology Modifiers
- By Application :
- Furniture & Flooring
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global formulation additives market has been estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.9% through 2033.
- Demand for formulation additives is projected to reach US$ 41 billion by the end of 2033.
- The market in Germany is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2023 to 2033.
- The present value of the global formulation additives market is US$ 20.9 billion.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to hold the largest share of the global market.
- The Canadian market is forecasted to advance at a CAGR of 5.8% through 2033.
Prominent players in the market are adopting mergers & acquisitions and others strategies to generate novel opportunities over the coming years.
- Milliken & Company is a materials science company that has acquired Borchers. The latter is a stalwart in the industry of paints and coatings. The detailed portfolio of additives for coatings, adhesives, and inks along with the extensive consumer base is projected to create expansion opportunities for Milliken in the coming years.
Key Companies Profiled
- Afcona Additives
- San Nopco
- Patcham FZC
- Harmony Additives