As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the global container security scanning market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 3.5 Bn in 2021, and is expected to expand at an impressive CAGR of close to 8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
There has been significant growth in the number of applications that enable ease of access of various Internet-based services. However, it has also led to a surge in the number of cyber-attacks, consequently leading application owners to lose millions of dollars every year. Container security scanning has emerged as a potential solution to safeguard organizations against such attacks.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6342
Due to growing number of cyber-attacks and hacking of confidential information, container security scanning was introduced in order to prevent and reduce related security issues. A container is a process that runs on the host and isolates the system from other processes.
Additionally, containers offer operating level system virtualization for applications to run in a constrained environment. Container security scanning was first introduced in 2016 in order to offer systems that can easily develop whole application packages at one go, using less resources. Soon after that, in 2017, it became popular with many software companies entering the market. It is projected that by 2030, more than 70% of organizations will be running more than two containerized applications.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, North America and Europe together generated around 63% of global container security scanning revenue.
- Single node cluster of container security scanning accounted for over 65% of the global market in 2020.
- Based on deployment, container security deployed on the cloud is anticipated to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 2.6 Bn.
- Revenue through large enterprises is expected to increase by 213 BPS during 2021 – 2031.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6342
- With nearly a quarter share, the healthcare vertical is expected to be the largest revenue generating sector for container security scanning.
- Tier-1 companies such as IBM, Alphabet, and Microsoft, together accounted for around 78% share in the container security scanning market in 2020.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Single Node Container Security Clusters
- Multiple Node Container Security Clusters
- On-premise Container Security Scanning
- Cloud Container Security Scanning
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6342
In the past, most DDoS attacks were focused on the network layer, owing to volumetric attacks with massive amount of resources that were needed to bring down the server. However, when these targets are captured around the application layers, container security systems are used in order to offer security options.
Recent success of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) mitigation services has contributed to generating more revenue from the container security market. It helps in measuring a network that is targeted in an attack.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/25/2006303/0/en/Hyperspectral-Imaging-Market-to-be-Driven-by-Application-in-Forestry-and-Agriculture-East-Asia-Emerging-Highly-Lucrative-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583