The global organic honey market is expected to increase rapidly at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2023 to 2033. The market stands at US$ 900 million in 2023 and is thus predicted to reach US$ 1.9 billion by 2033-end.
Demand for buckwheat honey is projected to rise at a CAGR of 8% over the decade. Organic buckwheat honey helps people with pulmonary illnesses stay healthier and speeds up their recovery after surgeries with significant blood loss.
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=357?pk
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Organic Honey. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Organic Honey Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Organic Honey market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Organic Honey
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Organic Honey, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Organic Honey Market.
Key players identified by Fact.MR in its report on the global organic honey market include
- Glorybee Inc.
- Little Bee Impex
- Madhava Honey Ltd.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Inc.
- Y.S. Eco Bee Farms
- North Dallas Honey Company L.P.
- Heavenly Organics LLC
- Wedderspoon Organic Holdings L.P.
- Barkman Honey LLC
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Organic Honey Market
- In terms of revenues, Europe will remain the most lucrative region for growth of the organic honey market. Approximately two-fifth revenue share of the global market will be account by Europe in 2016. However, demand for organic honey is estimated to witness a slight decline by 2022-end. Consumers in Europe are shifting their buying preferences toward organic products, of which manufacturing has little impact on the environment. Therefore, while planning business expansion strategies, European market players are increasingly focusing on understanding consumer behavior and purchasing patterns. Currently, majority of the European consumers are more inclined toward using organic honey as an alternative to sugar.
- The organic honey market in North America and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will exhibit a relatively faster expansion than that in Europe through 2022. Revenues from the market in Japan and Middle East & Africa (MEA) will remain low during the forecast period.
- Based on types of organic honey, manuka honey will continue to be sought-after among consumers, followed by clover honey. Revenues from global sales of clover honey and manuka honey will account for over 40% share of the market during the forecast period. However, sales of manuka honey will register a comparatively faster expansion than those of clover honey through 2022.
- On the basis of end use, revenues from organic honey sales in food & Beverage sector will continue to be significantly higher than combined revenues from those in cosmetic & personal care and pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals sectors. Food & Beverage is also projected to remain the fastest growing end use industry for organic honey during 2017 to 2022.
- Wholesale/distributor, and modern trade are anticipated to retain their dominance among sales channels in the global organic honey market, in terms of revenues. Over two-third revenue share of the market will be accounted by organic honey sales in these two sales channels throughout the forecast period.
- Although plastic containers are projected to be the fastest expanding packaging type for organic honey, revenues from glass jars will remain comparatively larger during 2017 to 2022.