Global dianhydride market valuation currently stands at US$ 666.2 million, and the market is forecast to reach US$ 1.1 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Pyromellitic dianhydride (PMDA) compound consumption is anticipated to increase at 4.8% CAGR to touch 65.7 KT by 2032. The top 5 dianhydride manufacturers account for around 22% market share at present.
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7370?pk
The syndicated market report on the dihydride market provided an industry prognosis for the future in addition to describing the current status. Based on diverse segments such geographic areas, application kinds, end users, and product categories, this industry analysis. The analysis also provides an overview of the market’s drivers, current state, size, and pace of expansion. Additionally, knowledge of the manufacturers and the competitive tactics used by these firms to get an edge over rivals is helpful for industry business expansion.
It is widely accepted that lowering costs and improving performance, both of which require a large amount of R&D, are necessary to cut pricing. Furthermore, the manufacturing of semiconductors, paint & coatings, and adhesives has acknowledged dianhydride as a promising option for a range of growing applications.
Top chemical producers and dianhydride producers have continued to invest heavily in the market for dianhydrides and are eagerly anticipating developing new chances for producing income in target markets.
Key Segments Covered in Dianhydrides Industry Research
- by Compound :
- Pyromellitic Dianhydride (PMDA)
- Benzophenone Tetracarboxylic Dianhydride (BTDA)
- Hexafluoroispropylidene Diphthalic Anhydride (6-FDA)
- Others (CBDA, ODPA, CHDA, etc.)
- by Purity :
- Below 98% Dianhydride
- Above 98% Dianhydride
- by Function :
- Curing Agents
- Chain Extenders
- by Application :
- Resin Production
- Polyimide (Kapton)
- Adhesive Production
- Coating Production
- Mouldings Powder Production
- Lubricant Production
- Resin Production
- by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
- Boshan Hengtai Chemical Factory
- CABB Chemicals
- Daicel Corporation
- Daikin Chemicals
- Fanxian Guofeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fanxian Senyuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Fengchen Group Co., Ltd
- Haihang Industry
- Huangshan Deping Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Liyang Qingfeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
As the dianhydrides market is still in its infancy stage, manufacturers involved in plastic, paint & coating, and adhesive manufacturing, as well as prominent chemical industry stakeholders, could form collaborations with end users and work towards developing and pioneering discoveries in newer material technologies, ensuring futuristic opportunities for the global market in the mid-term forecast period.
Next-generation technologies are in demand, and various studies are already underway, as well as ongoing research and development to keep up with the ever-changing industry. Asian dianhydride manufacturers are currently more advanced, and European manufacturers must determine whether to collaborate with them, try to catch up, or try to jump to the next technical cycle through inorganic growth methods such as acquisitions and mergers.
Ask an Analyst: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7370?pk
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By compound, pyromellitic dianhydride (PMDA) is projected to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 210.7 million over the forecast period.
- Based on purity, demand for below 98% grade is projected to increase at a CAGR of around 6.4% through 2032.
- Based on function, the curing agent function is anticipated to expand around 2.1X by 2032.
- By application, resin production is anticipated to remain a vital contributor to market revenue, and it is poised to account for 39.1% market share by 2032.
- Europe is projected to capture around 25.5% of the global dianhydrides market share by 2032.
- East Asia is poised to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 129.9 million by 2032-end.