The vocal biomarker market is a rapidly expanding segment of the healthcare industry that analyses a person’s voice to detect potential health issues. Vocal biomarkers are distinctive vocal patterns and characteristics that can be used to diagnose and track a variety of medical conditions.
The market for vocal biomarkers is expected to grow significantly over the next ten years. This could be attributed to an increase in brain, psychiatric, and other language-related illnesses. The rising global incidence of Parkinson’s disease, depression, cardiovascular disease, and attention deficit disorders would drive demand. As less invasive diagnostic techniques are required to treat these diseases, demand for vocal biomarkers is expected to rise.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=719
The vocal biomarker market is divided into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Due to the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, increasing adoption of advanced healthcare technologies, and growing awareness about the benefits of vocal biomarker technology among healthcare professionals and patients, North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
- By indication, the cardiovascular disorders segment is projected to hold lion’s share in the vocal biomarker market by 2033.
- Neurological disorders are expected to remain at the second position in terms of share, followed by cardiovascular disorders.
- The USA vocal biomarker market is set to showcase an astonishing share with increasing prevalence of Parkinson’s disease.
- In Asia Pacific, Japan is estimated to surge at a fast pace throughout the forecast period.
- Korea vocal biomarker market is expected to create new opportunities in the next ten years amid high investments in healthcare infrastructure.
As per the study, Boston Technology Corporation, EVOCAL Health, Audio Profiling, Cogito Corporation, and Kintsugi are considered to be a few leading players in the vocal biomarker market. Given the presence of key players, the market is projected to be highly fragmented. Acquisitions and mergers are expected to be key strategies for renowned players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Manufacturers are acquiring and investing in businesses that specialize in research activities to develop new technologies. A few players are looking to develop and launch innovative products to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- In August 2022, PureTech Health plc announced that its founding company, Sonde Health has entered into a multi-year agreement with pharmaceutical company Koye Pharmaceuticals. This agreement will help the company to develop novel voice biomarker detection and monitoring capabilities for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in India.
- In August 2022, Ellipsis Health and Ceras Health, a leading digital health solutions company, joined hands to accelerate the former’s discovery in using the human voice as a mental biomarker.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Boston Technology Corporation
- EVOCAL Health
- Audio Profiling
- Cogito Corporation
- Sharecare Inc.
- Microtest Health
- Sonde Health
- Beyond Verbal