Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a medical condition that affects men and causes an enlargement of the prostate gland. The condition can cause a range of symptoms, such as difficulty urinating and increased frequency of urination, and can be treated using a variety of methods. The global market for benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by factors such as an increasing prevalence of the condition, rising awareness among patients, and a growing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures. The global benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treatment market size was valued at US$ 27.7 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2022 to 2032.
The market is segmented based on treatment type, which includes medication, minimally invasive procedures, and surgical procedures. The medication segment is further divided into alpha blockers, 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, and others. The minimally invasive procedures segment includes transurethral microwave thermotherapy, water-induced thermotherapy, and others. The surgical procedures segment includes transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), prostatectomy, and others
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4412
- Owing to the availability of research funding, the U.S. is estimated to account for nearly 25% of the market share for the global BPH treatment market.
- Japan is likely to emerge as a lucrative market on the back of high prevalence of BPH among men over 50 years in the country.
- The sales of BPH treatment in India are expected to surge at the highest rate due to the relatively low costs of BPH treatments.
- The Asia Pacific market is projecting a steady growth supported by favorable medical tourism and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period.
- Based on end user, hospitals are expected to lead the segment, accounting for a revenue contribution of over 40% through 2027.
North America is the largest market for benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment, primarily due to the high prevalence of the condition in the region. The United States is the largest contributor to the regional market, owing to the presence of a large patient pool and a well-established healthcare system. Moreover, the growing awareness among patients about the available treatment options and the rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures are also contributing to the growth of the market in this region. Additionally, the presence of key market players, such as Eli Lilly and Company, and Merck & Co., Inc., is driving the growth of the market in North America.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of BPH and a growing demand for advanced treatment options. The rising geriatric population in countries such as China and Japan is a major factor driving the growth of the market in the region. Additionally, the increasing healthcare expenditure and the growing adoption of advanced medical technologies are also expected to contribute to the growth of the market in this region. Furthermore, the presence of key market players, such as Astellas Pharma, Inc., and Sanofi, is also driving the growth of the market in Asia Pacific
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4412
- In January 2021, PHAREX Health Corporation introduced Pharex Tamsulosin for BPH treatment in collaboration with the Philippine Urological Association (PUA).
- UroLift launched the Advanced Tissue Control (ATC) System in 2020.
- Asahi Kasei Pharma received Chinese approval for Flivas in 2020.
- Alembic was granted FDA approval for its Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Silodosin Capsules 4 mg and 8 mg in 2019.
Major Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Service Providers
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allergan Plc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Endo International Plc.
Key Segments Profiled in the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Industry Survey
- By Treatment :
- Drug Class
- Alpha Blockers
- 5-Alpha-reductase Inhibitors (5-ARIs)
- Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitors
- Minimally-invasive Surgeries
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Transurethral Incision of the Prostate (TUIP)
- Robotic Surgeries
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy (TUMT)
- Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Laser Therapy
- Drug Class
- By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Specialty Clinics
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4412
Key Questions Covered
- What is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and what are the available treatment options for the condition?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the global benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market?
- What are the different segments of the market based on treatment type, and how are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate the global benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market, and what factors are driving the growth of the market in that region?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583