Avicides refer to the class of chemicals that are poisonous to birds and hence are used to kill them. Most common chemicals that are used as avicides are DRC-1339 (chemically known as 3-chloro-4-methylaniline hydrochloride or starling), CPTH (3-chloro-p-toluidine), Avitrol (4-aminopyridine) and Chloralose among others. Apart from being an amusement to watch, birds such as crows, sparrows, starlings and blackbirds can also cause a havoc to human settlements by causing the destruction or depredation of crops in farming lands which can cause a severe loss to famers.
The latest report by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” tracks Avicides Demand and Sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The report examines the Avicides market key trends, growth opportunities and Avicides market size and share. The study analyzes Avicides market key trends that are currently determining the overall growth.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=3183
Avicides Market Segmentation
The global Avicides market can be segmented on the basis of type, agricultural applications, target birds and global regions.
On the basis of type, the global Avicides market can be segmented as:
- 4-Aminopyridine (Avitrol)
- 3-Chloro-p-Toluidine (CPTH)
- DRC-1339 (3-chloro-4-methylaniline hydrochloride, Starlicide)
- Other chemicals toxic to birds
On the basis of agricultural application, the global avicides market can be segmented as:
- Plantation crops
Key questions answered in Avicides Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Avicides Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Avicides segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Avicides Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Avicides Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3183
Avicides Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Avicides market are xx
- Innolytics, LLC
- PESTOFF – AN ORILLION BRAND
- Bramha Scientific
- Tocris Bioscience (Supplier)
- Cayman Chemical
- Arvee Laboratories (India) Limited
- Alomone Labs
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Identification of Avicides market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global Market
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the market.
- Evaluation of current Avicides market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
Enquire Before Buying Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=3183
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Avicides Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Avicides Market Survey and Dynamics
- Avicides Market Size & Demand
- Avicides Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Avicides Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Surge Suppression IC Market – According to the latest study by Fact.MR, surge suppression IC market is expected to grow significantly over the projected forecast period (2021-2031). Increased focus for the security of power supply and expanding interest for utility clients have provided a positive outlook to the suppression IC market.
Liquid Propellants Market – Liquid propellants are commonly used in rockets that require higher energy propellants and greater controllability. The energy level of a liquid propellant mixture is much higher than solid propellants mixtures which increases the demand of the product.
Hybrid Propellants Market – According to latest research by Fact.MR, hybrid propellants market is set to witness a CAGR over 6% during 2021-2031. The demand is increasing in the developing countries entering into the world of space research.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates