The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Automotive Seats market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Automotive Seats
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Automotive Seats. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Automotive Seats Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=42
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Automotive Seats, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Automotive Seats Market.
Comfort is of paramount significance for drivers as well as passengers of automobiles. Automakers are adopting innovative seating designs to cater to this stipulation. From passenger cars to heavy commercial vehicles, automotive seats are attracting the attention from manufacturers and customers, alike. Improvement in automotive seating of vehicles is also expected to lower post-accident traumas for vehicle occupants. Advanced seats are also observed as critical tools for ensuring a safe road travel for passengers. Fact.MR’s new report on the global market for automotive seats assesses multiple factors that will impact the market’s growth through 2022.
According to Fact.MR, the global market for automotive seats will reach an estimated value of US$ 31.5 Bn by the end of 2017. Fluctuating commodity prices are expected to impact procurement of raw materials & fabric for production of automotive seats.
Moreover, the report also indicates that advancements in production technologies and adoption of modular designs might compel some automotive seats manufacturers towards outright remodeling of their manufacturing infrastructure. By the end of 2022, more than US$ 40 Bn worth of automotive seats will be sold across the world, reflecting a steady revenue growth at steady CAGR.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=42
Following excerpts from the report provide insightful projections on the growth of global automotive seats market during 2017-2022.
- Globally, the demand for split-bench or bench seats is expected to gain traction. In 2017, these products will account for largest share of 80.1% on global automotive seats market revenues.
- Hatchbacks and sedans will reflect leading vehicle segments in the global automotive seats market, collectively accounting for more than half of global revenues through 2022.
- A region-wise analysis in the report projects that majority of global automotive seats sales will be registered in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. Through 2022, the APEJ automotive seats market is pegged to soar at a steady CAGR.
- North America’s automotive seats market is expected to reach US$ 7.1 Bn in value by the end of 2017.
- In Japan, strict regulations are curbing automobile production, and limitations on dumping industrial material leftovers is restraining the use of advanced seating materials. These factors to lower the presence of Japan in growth of global automotive seats market. In 2017, Japan’s automotive seats sales are expected to contribute approximately lowest share of global revenues.
- In 2017, global sales of automotive seats made from genuine leather will come about 10% of global market value. Synthetic leather has successfully replaced genuine leather, and will bring in global revenues worth over US$ 26 Bn towards the end of 2022.
- While automotive seats developed on standard technology are currently dominating the global market with over two-third share, demand for powered automotive seats is expected to gain momentum towards the end of the forecast period.
- Lear Corporation, Faurecia SA, TACHI-S Co., Ltd., TS TECH Co. Ltd., Toyota Boshoku Corporation, IFB Industries Limited, Adient Plc., and Gentherm Inc. are profiled in the report as key players of global automotive seats market.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/42
Key Question answered in the survey of Automotive Seats market report:
- Sales and Demand of Automotive Seats
- Growth of Automotive Seats Market
- Market Analysis of Automotive Seats
- Market Insights of Automotive Seats
- Key Drivers Impacting the Automotive Seats market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Automotive Seats market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Automotive Seats
More Valuable Insights on Automotive Seats Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Automotive Seats, Sales and Demand of Automotive Seats, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Ground Support Equipment Tires Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583