As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the triethanolamine market is forecast to exceed a valuation of US$ 1.7 Bn in 2031, expanding at a CAGR of close to 5% through the same period. The emulsification property of triethanolamine (TEA) makes it useful in several industrial applications such as gas treating and chemical manufacturing. For the removal of contaminants from gasoline, triethanolamine along with DEA and MEA in gas treating process is highly recommended.
Additionally, demand for triethanolamine as a chemical intermediate has shown drastic growth over the past half-decade. Triethanolamine is used in agrochemicals to make pesticides, where it works as a dissolvent and increases the ability of the pesticide to dissolve easily in water.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1810
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Purity Level
- 99% Triethanolamine
- 98% Triethanolamine
- 85% Triethanolamine
- By Grade
- Triethanolamine for Research Purposes
- Triethanolamine for Commercial Purposes
- By Function
- Triethanolamine as Additives
- Triethanolamine as Intermediates
- Triethanolamine as Surfactants
- Triethanolamine as Corrosion inhibitors
- Triethanolamine as Neutralizers
- Triethanolamine as Softening Agents
- By Application
- Triethanolamine for Detergent Manufacturing
- Triethanolamine for Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Shaving Creams
- Cosmetic Creams
- Sun care products
Request Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1810
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- East Asia accounts for the most consumption of triethanolamine, with an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 288 Mn predicted by 2031.
- Followed by East Asia, South Asia & Oceania is anticipated to garner a dollar opportunity of US$ 120 Mn over the long-run forecast period.
- On the basis of purity level, 99% purity grade triethanolamine dominates the market. In terms of volume, 99% purity grade is expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, and gain around 144 BPS in market share.
- Commercial grade triethanolamine is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 616 Mn during forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
- Textile finishing applications are projected to grow 1.5X in value over the next ten years.
- Concrete admixture applications are projected to grow 1.7X in value during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
- The Middle East & Africa and Latin America together hold a minute market share.
By Now Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1810
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583