The global market for snowboard equipment was poised to have a market size worth US$ 300 Million in 2022. With the increasing demand post the pandemic, the market size is forecast to reach US$ 312 Million in 2023 and ultimately, US$ 448.2 Million by the end of 2033. This growth is supported by a steady CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2033.
The global market for snowboard equipment is anticipated to rise at a reasonable pace due to the growing demand in the global sports sector. Due to the growing number of ambitious athletes, sports manufacturers are making extensive use of snowboarding equipment, with various kinds of alternations and innovations in them. Aside from athletes, most people participate in snowboarding activities to improve their cardiovascular health and also to fight the winter blues.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –
Different snowboarding events taking place globally are also driving the market for snowboard equipment. One of the significant events is the Winter Olympics. Various games for snowboarding like giant parallel slalom, half-pipe, snowboard cross, and snowboard cross are being held here. These events are all meant for both men and women and thus are a major dominant reason for the growth of the global snowboard equipment market.
Snowboarding is a high-intensity cardio activity that can help people burn calories and shed pounds. The actual quantity of calories burned each hour is determined by weight as well as ability. As per Harvard Medical School, a 185-pound person would shed 266 calories in just 30 minutes of snowboarding. As a result, with more calories burned, there would be minimal to no risk of heart attacks or other diseases. Such advantages are certain to boost the snowboard equipment market throughout the projected period.
- Amer Sports Corporation
- Emsco Group, Inc
- Skis Rossignol SAS
- Gilson Boards
- Newell Brands Inc
- Zion Snow Boards
- Head NV
- Academy Snowboard Co. Inc.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global snowboard equipment market is currently worth more than US$ 300 Million.
- In 2023, men’s snowboard boots by product type are expected to take the dominant market share of 51%.
- In 2023, the specialty stores segment by sales channel is expected to occupy a 32% market share.
- The North American market for snowboard equipment is predicted to grow with a steady CAGR of 4.1% from 2023-2033.
- The European market for snowboard equipment is expected to grow with a steady CAGR of 3.5% during 2023-2033.
“During the next five years, snowboard equipment sales are expected to grow at an impressive CAGR due to significant demand from the sports industry, as well as a high consumption rate by sports manufacturers resulting from an increasing number of aspiring athletes.” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Amer Sports Corporation, Emsco Group, Inc, Skis Rossignol SAS, Gilson Boards
LLC, Newell Brands Inc, Zion Snow Boards, Head NV, and Academy Snowboard Co. Inc. are a few of the leading companies in the international market for snowboard equipment.
Some notable advancements among the market’s top participants include:
Get Full Access of This Premium Report:
- Academy Snowboard Co. will release its new Hybrid 2.0 model in 2022. Their Hybrid 2.0 is the optimal combination of a Micro CamberTM board as well as a Rocker Camber board. It was created for riders who love the float and hence an easy ride as that of a Rocker Camber board but want to move up to the command of a Camber board.
- Gilson Snow, the premier maker of custom snowboards, will restart operations just before the 2023 ski season after being entirely damaged by a fire in November 2018. The Gilson Splitboard provides clients with an entire winter control range by merging three winter essentials into one board: downhill snowboard, uphill skis, and season pass.
More Valuable Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the snowboard equipment market, presenting historical demand data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics from 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on the snowboard equipment market by product type (snowboard bindings, all-mountain boards, free ride boards, freestyle boards, men’s snowboard boots, women’s snowboard boots, kids snowboard boots, split boards), by channel (direct sales, franchised stores, specialty stores, online), by price range (economy, mid-range, premium, super- premium), and regions.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR :
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : email@example.com