When multiple 3D Semiconductor Packaging Market die, or chips, are stacked vertically in a three-dimensional configuration, it is referred to as3D Semiconductor Packaging Market . Compared to conventional two-dimensional packaging, this offers a number of benefits, including improved reliability, power efficiency, and performance. According to technology, the 3D semiconductor packaging market is divided into interposer, through-silicon vias (TSVs), and die-to-die (D2D) segments. Due to their high performance and increased power efficiency, TSVs are the most popular technology on the market.
The market for 3D semiconductor packaging is expanding as a result of rising demand for high-performance computing devices and the electronics sector’s expanding trend towards miniaturisation. The market is expanding as a result of the rising demand for sophisticated packaging solutions for uses in the Internet of Things (IoT), virtual reality, and artificial intelligence. The market is also anticipated to grow as a result of the growing use of 3D semiconductor packaging in the automotive and telecommunications sectors. Additionally anticipated to fuel market expansion is the creation of cutting-edge 3D packaging technologies like fan-out wafer-level packaging (FOWLP).
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7835
Segmentation of 3D Semiconductor Packaging Industry Research
- By Packaging Method:
- Through Silicon via (TSV)
- Through Glass via (TGV)
- By Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Military & Aerospace
- By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global 3D semiconductor packaging market is predicted to reach US$ 32.5 billion by 2032.
- Market in Canada is forecasted to expand at a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period (2022–2032).
- Demand for the package-on-package method is estimated to rise rapidly at a CAGR of 14% from 2022 to 2032.
- Market in Japan is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 10.5% through 2032.
Top players in the 3D semiconductor packaging market are developing techniques to reduce the overall cost of advanced packaging and provide the maximum level of operational effectiveness. Leading companies’ ongoing investments in R&D initiatives are anticipated to encourage the adoption of 3D packaged chips to advance the packaging method.
- In 2021, Amkor Technology, Inc. announced plans to build a cutting-edge smart factory in Bac Ninh, Vietnam. The first phase of the new plant will focus on providing Advanced SiP assembly and test solutions to the leading semiconductor and electronic manufacturing companies worldwide.
Key Manufacturers of 3D Semiconductor Packaging Industry
- ASE Group
- Amkor Technology Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Micron Technology
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- 3M Company
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Suss Microtec AG
- Tokyo Electron Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- United Microelectronics
- Xilinx, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global 3D semiconductor packaging market, presenting historical demand data (2017–2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022–2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of packaging method (through silicon via (TSV), package-on-package, through glass via (TGV), others) and application (consumer electronics, IT & telecommunication, industrial, automotive, military & aerospace, others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583